We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website such as your IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us;
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.
Using your personal data
We may use personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services described on this website
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you communications relating to our activities by email - where you have specifically agreed to this - which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require communications to be sent by emailing us as at [email protected]
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to this website
- We will not - without your prior consent - provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) or any business or asset which we are (or comtemplate) selling
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of an administrative fee which currently £25 per request.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by email to [email protected]. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.